Use your smartphone to deposit checks without a trip to the ATM or bank. Just use our mobile app to take a snapshot of your check and deposit it into your checking or savings account securely.
Getting Started is Easy
- Sign up for mobile banking
- Enroll your device in the Mobile Banking section of Online Banking or download the TouchBanking app directly from the app store.
- Look for the deposit icon on your Touch Banking page (once the account is activated)
- Setup the Mobile Check Deposit alert within Online Banking to be notified when your deposit has posted.
Using Mobile Deposit
Once the app is downloaded, a Deposits icon will appear at the bottom of the page. Click the Deposits icon, then choose the account you would like to make your deposit to from the New Deposit screen. Next, enter the amount of your deposit and click Continue.
You will then be prompted to take a photo of the front and back of your check. After each image capture you will be asked to Retake image if not clear or Use Image if the image is clear. Once this process is complete, the images are uploaded and the deposit is submitted.
Your deposit will appear as Deposit Pending until all verifications have been performed. Once deposits are cleared, you will be able to view each of your transactions from you mobile device:
- Deposit History — 90 Days
- Check Images — 45 Days